Applicants should hold a llicenciatura degree/EHEA bachelor’s degree in Psychology, have a strong academic record, a good knowledge of English (at least level B1), and possess the motivation and discipline required to undertake a research career in the various disciplines of the behavioural sciences.
- Calendar: Closed.
- Pre-enrollment fee: A pre-enrollment fee of 30,21 euros is charged. Students who apply to more than one master’s degree must pay the fee for each pre-enrolment request. Pre-enrolment requests cannot be processed until this fee has been paid. Fees will only be refunded if the master’s degree in question is suspended.
- Reserved places: A maximum of 5% of the new places of the master’s degree are reserved for students who meet the general and specific access requirements and accredit the recognition of a degree of disability equal to or greater than 33%.
- Pre-enrollment application
- Photocopy of degree certificate or equivalent qualification. In case of admission, foreign degrees that require so should be translated and authenticated through diplomatic channels before completing the enrolment.
- Other specific documentation related to the selection criteria
- 1) Solid academic record
- 2) High level of English (minimum B1)
- Publications, scientific presentations and letters of reference shall be taken into account. The two selection criteria have the same weight (50%).